Who says opportunity doesn’t knock twice?! Are you going to answer it this time?! If so, start by applying for our Classroom Training program!
In today’s evolving economy, many in-demand careers require credentials from a high school diploma/GED to licenses, certificates, and degrees. Such credentials are viewed as an advantage in the hiring process, providing potential employers evidence that you have the skills you claim.
Our classroom training program will provide you with an opportunity to learn and earn. If you are attending a GED or post-secondary institution, then this program is for you! So are you ready to embark on your path to obtaining a credential?
- Complete and submit a Pre-Application (Please click on the text to follow the link)
- Download the Application for the office location nearest to you
- Meet with a Program Support Assistant to determine your program eligibility
- Develop an individualized employment and training plan with your Case Manager
- Attend program orientations and workshops
- Start training activity
- Achieve Success!