Opportunity is knockin’! Are you going to answer it?! If so, start by applying for our Work Experience program!
In today’s workforce, when it comes to securing job offers or performing exceptionally well in the work place, it is no longer good enough to have only a high school diploma, certificate, or degree. Relevant work experience is just as important to your future career and is one of the key attributes sought by potential employers.
Our short-term employment program will provide you with an opportunity to work, learn, and earn. It is designed to connect you to potential careers and grow in your professional pursuits. Are you ready to get started on your path to a paid internship?
- Complete and submit a Pre-Application to the office location nearest to you:
- Meet with a Program Support Assistant to determine your program eligibility
- Develop an individualized employment and training plan with your Case Manager
- Attend program orientations and workshops
- Job search, interview, and start internship
- Achieve Success!
Join Our Team!
We are currently hiring at our Albuquerque location! So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then you have come to the right place!
- NIYC AFO PSA Job Opportunity_7-27-22 (Albuquerque)
- NIYC AFO Job Developer Job Description (Albuquerque)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and truly believe in the advancement of our staff. If interested, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
NIYC has instituted and follows all state-mandated COVID-19 policies and practices for essential businesses and NM citizens. Masks are required. NIYC provides masks, hand-sanitizer, maintains & sanitizes its facilities, and practices social distancing.
How to Apply:
To apply, you must submit the following:
- Cover letter
- 3 References
Please email your information to: SHoneyestewa@niyc-alb.org